A payroll accountant essentially prepares, implements, and terminates the employee’s problems relating to wages, statutory compensation and benefits. This article is designed to provide the best sample resumes to applicants so that they can easily apply for the job of their dreams. This is also meant to provide the relevant information on what to expect from a Payroll Accountant Resume Sample. It is not a comprehensive guide but merely a guide to help the aspirants to land up in the career of their dreams. The basic information provided here should be sufficient for the aspirants to formulate an impressive resume.
A Payroll Accountant Resume Sample contains many latest features that make the job even more interesting and challenging. When you view a resource of this kind online, you get to see various sample resumes which were previously prepared by accountants working in a large organization. In each sample, you will find various formats of the resume. You can choose the one which you feel most comfortable with. Some samples will also provide you with the option of changing the template used or customize the layout according to your needs.
Payroll Accountant Resume Sample
When you view the resource of a Payroll Accountant Resume Sample, you get to see the latest changes that have taken place in the world of administrative jobs. Now applicants need not wait for a great position in the corporate to land up in a good job. All they need to do is to browse through the latest Payroll Accountant Resume Samples and select the one that fits their requirements the best.
Here is the Payroll Accountant Resume example Text Format:
9470 Peace Way, Unit 211
Colton, CA 92324
Job ObjectiveTo secure the position of Payroll Accountant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified Payroll Accountant with accomplished experience in Payroll Accounting
- In-depth knowledge of payroll law, employment taxes, and employee benefits
- Strong knowledge of federal, local and multi state payroll tax laws
- Proficient in Deltek GCS Premier, Deltek Time and ADP
- Good understanding of taxing authorities and government regulations
- Amazing ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels
- Strong ability to create accounting reports accurately
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
Payroll Accountant, August 2005 – Present
GovCon Associates LLC, Colton, CA
- Maintained accuracy in payroll accounts and documents.
- Ensured accounts comply with federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations and county personnel rules.
- Reconciled benefit plan billings & preparing check requests.
- Ensured effective controls are in place for accurate calculation and timely disbursement of payroll, related taxes and deductions, and filing of required reports.
- Examined and verified revenues from all employers, employee and retiree sources; reconciled book balances with bank balances.
Payroll Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Lancaster, Colton, CA
- Ensured that payroll tax deposits are made on a timely basis.
- Recorded and reconciled payroll information in the general ledger.
- Accumulated appropriate data to prepare accurate reports.
- Determined payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes.
- Balanced the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Analyzed accounting options and recommended financial actions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
Many companies seek help of Payroll Accountant Resume Samples to hire accountants for the purpose of doing payroll job. In order to find out if these companies are actually hiring accountants with the right profile and qualification, they post job positions for interview. The one who gets the desired position gets the opportunity to show his efficiency in doing work experience. Hiring managers check the applicant’s work experience and the kind of achievements that would make them an impressive payroll accountant resume sample applicant.
In order to land a good paying job, the applicant must read the Payroll Accountant Resume Sample very carefully. The information which he wants to put on his application must be present in an impressive manner. He must remember to highlight all the important aspects of his expertise so that the hiring manager will have a clear view of what he has to offer in the company. If you want to land a very good paying job, then you must follow the following Payroll Accountant Resume Sample tips:
Every business must make sure that their employees are highly qualified and efficient. This is why they need to take help of payroll accountant resume examples. In order to view resource material on this topic, click on the links provided. These samples will provide you with some very effective and attractive ways of making a very impressive CV.